In D Beat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lady Titans braved the elements in Toledo losing to the Rockets in Round One of the WNIT Tournament 59-49...FOR POSTGAME COVERAGE GO TO YOUTUBE UNDER: currich5

Go down

The Lady Titans braved the elements in Toledo losing to the Rockets in Round One of the WNIT Tournament 59-49...FOR POSTGAME COVERAGE GO TO YOUTUBE UNDER: currich5 Empty The Lady Titans braved the elements in Toledo losing to the Rockets in Round One of the WNIT Tournament 59-49...FOR POSTGAME COVERAGE GO TO YOUTUBE UNDER: currich5

Post  Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 pm

The Lady Titans braved the elements in Toledo losing to the Rockets in Round One of the WNIT Tournament 59-49...FOR POSTGAME COVERAGE GO TO YOUTUBE UNDER: currich5 42004510

I have been to alot of stadiums in my 22 years covering sports teams but my god in Toledo Gym for Round one of the WNIT Championship was very close to 90 degrees and can't believe any team could play in those conditions especially the Lady Titans that faught so hard and played so well this season had to deal with those conditions.

Head Coach Autumn Rademacher had the game plan of the year slowing a real tough Rocket offense and they did and what a coaching job but the elements of the heat in the gym took the Titans out of their game losing 59-49 to Toledo in Round One of the WNIT Championship.

Shareta Brown has the star and carried the team with 13 points in the first half and the defense held the Rockets to 36% from the field Detroit lead 25-23.

It was basket v.s. Basket in the second Half and Brown plus forward Yar Shayok was the offense down the stretch but Toledo had a 13-2 run to the end the game and their season.

The Lady Titans 20-14 a very nice season and a core of talent return led by Brown and Senee Shearer who was injured in the Horizon League title game. What a great coaching job Autumn Rademacher did with the tough slow slow start they had.

Admin
Admin

https://indbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down