In D Beat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Star Miguel Cabrera arrested last night in St. Lucie County in Florida

Go down

Tiger Star Miguel Cabrera arrested last night in St. Lucie County in Florida Empty Tiger Star Miguel Cabrera arrested last night in St. Lucie County in Florida

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Tiger Star Miguel Cabrera arrested last night in St. Lucie County in Florida R3157596989

Detroit Tiger and five time All-Star Miguel Cabrera was arrested in St. Luice County on DUI and two misdemeanor counts of resisting an officer without violence.

Before bringing judgement towards him, let's look at what he was done to overcome challenges in his life. For example, in September of 2009, he was involved in a domestic dispute with his family that was unfortunate, but last year, he came back as the leader of this team and put up a MVP-style season that led the Tigers to contention in September.

We all are human beings. We have hearts and care alot. Mistakes do happen on any level and Miguel will have to be accountable for them. I have seen this man as a person & a player and he is loyal to his family & cares about himself as a person. I can't see him fail upon improving himself in this crisis. This is pretty serious, but alcohol is an illness that will last forvever with people that has this disease. What I do say to Miguel is: " Deal with what is in front of you now, focus on this upcoming 2011 season." Your teammates need you.

Admin
Admin

https://indbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down