In D Beat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5

Go down

PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5 Empty PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:01 am

PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5 Wils10

PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5 Wils11
PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5 Wha10
PLYMOUTH WHALERS LOSE TO LONDON 6-4 IN GAME 3 OHL WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS..POSTGAME YOUTUBE UNDER: CURRICH5 Metrop11
Plymouth Whalers made a mad rush back down 3-0 in the third period then London bounced back and the Knights beat them 6-4 in Game Three of the OHL Western Conference Finals.

The Whalers dominated after two period down 3-0 then goals from Tom Wilson (2), Rickard Rakell, Mitchell Heard for a 4-3 lead midway through the final period then penalties took over for the Whalers that led to three straight from the Knights.

“They were taking bad penalties at the end and going out and not playing very good hockey,” Knights head coach Dale Hunter said. “Then, Broadhurst gets hurt on a bad check to the head from Heard. It's not good for hockey and unfortunately, it did happen.”
Plymouth GM and coach Mike Vellucci was ready to call Hunter's and Broadhurst's bluff on that hit.
“There were so many explanations, I don't know what (the official) was doing,” he said. “A five-minute major to Heard at the end, I watched the replay. It's embarrassing. The guy lays on the ice and the linesman, or whoever, Jason Faist, the referee who was making all the calls, makes a five-minute major call in a playoff game that is just embarrassing.”
The Whalers had two second-period goals waved off – one because the whistle went before the puck crossed the line and the other when the Knights' net came off its pegs, which happened a handful of times.
“Frustration comes from incompetent, bad calls, bad penalties and it's my job to keep (his players) composed,” Vellucci said. “It's tough. These are kids. They work hard. They play the game hard. They give everything they got. They make sacrifices every weekend. They work so hard and to be given the kind of cards they were dealt is not fair to them.
“I understand the frustration. They deserve better. As a league, they deserve competent people on the ice.”

Admin
Admin

https://indbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down